Lincoln-Donalson Care Center
Whether your need is skilled nursing/inpatient rehabilitation, or long-term care, our licensed social workers will work closely with you to choose the right care setting to fit the specific needs of the patient, family, and physician.
Lincoln-Donalson Care Center is designed to promote rehabilitation in a compassionate environment. Each resident’s care is supervised by a licensed physician who creates a tailored plan for each patient which may include speech, occupational, or physical therapy. We are a trusted partner in your healthcare, listening to your needs, understanding the life you want for yourself or loved one, and creating a care plan centered around the specific needs and desires of each patient.
Follow the links to learn more about each specialized care offered at Lincoln-Donalson Care Center
Lincoln-Donalson Care Center provides individual resident care plans designed to meet the psychological, physical, medical, social, and spiritual needs of our residents and their families along with the following amenities:
- 24-hour professional nursing
- On-site nurse practitioner
- Supervised medication and pharmacy services
- Cable available to residents with televisions at no cost
- Emergency call system
To help our patients feel more at home while in our care, our facility offers many activities and services such as:
- Outdoor courtyard
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Religious services
- Handicap-accessible van/bus for field trips
- Activities department which provides recreation programs, special events, and one-on-one attention