Donalson Care Center
Whether your need is skilled nursing/inpatient rehabilitation, or long-term care, our licensed social workers will work closely with you to choose the right care setting to fit the specific needs of the patient, family, and physician.
Donalson Care Center is designed to promote rehabilitation in a compassionate environment. Each resident’s care is supervised by a licensed physician who creates a tailored plan for each patient which may include speech, occupational, or physical therapy. We are a trusted partner in your healthcare, listening to your needs, understanding the life you want for yourself or loved one, and creating a care plan centered around the specific needs and desires of each patient.
Follow the links to learn more about each specialized care offered at the Donalson Care Center
Donalson Care Center provides individual resident care plans designed to meet the psychological, physical, medical, social, and spiritual needs of our residents and their families along with the following amenities:
- 24 hour professional nursing
- On-site nurse practitioner
- Supervised medication and pharmacy services
- Cable available to residents with televisions at no cost
- Emergency call system
To help our patients feel more at home while in our care, our facility offers many activities and services such as:
- Outdoor courtyard
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Religious services
- Handicap accessible van/bus for field trips
- Activities department which provides recreation programs, special events, and one-on-one attention