Lincoln Health System announces the opening of a new location for Lincoln Medical Home Health and Hospice. The Home Health and Hospice recently moved its office from 1797 Wilson Parkway to 2250 Thornton Taylor Parkway, Suite B. The relocation will provide the community easier access to our services and staff.
Lincoln Medical Home Health and Hospice, an affiliate of Lincoln Health System, employs more than 18 nurses and staff members, caring for more than 200 Home Health patients and 100 Hospice patients every year. Their services include:
- In-home Skilled Nursing Services
- Home Health Aide services
- Rehabilitative Therapy (Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapy, and Medical Social Services)
- Telehealth Monitoring
- End of Life Care provided in every care setting: Home, nursing home facilities, and inpatient settings
- 24-hour On-Call Hospice Nurse
- Support for family and caregivers
Lincoln Health System CEO, Candie Starr stated, “We are thankful for the years of service our Home Health and Hospice staff have provided to the citizens of Lincoln County. We get to experience the difference they make through stories of gratitude from patients and families. I appreciate their dedication to providing this much-needed service to our community.”
Lincoln Health System will celebrate the new location with a Community Open House and Ribbon Cutting on December 1, 2017, from 10:30 am – 1 pm with the Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce Ribbon cutting at noon.