What to Expect
At Lincoln Health System, our patients are more than names, they are our neighbors. When you visit one of our many facilities, you should expect to receive high-quality health care from a team of physicians and staff who treat you like a real person. We serve our patients the way we would like to be served and that makes all the difference.
Calling patient rooms: If you know the room number of the patient you are calling, dial 438-1 + the three-digit room number.
Lincoln Medical Center Visitation Policy
effective August 9, 2021
Lincoln Health System recognizes visitor support provides reassurance for our patients and families alike. We pride ourselves on being a patient and family-centered community organization.
Lincoln Medical Center Visitation Guidelines by Department
Medical/Surgical Unit and Intensive Care Unit
- Visiting Hours are 7:00 am – 8:00 pm daily. During visiting hours, patients can have one visitor at a time.
- One visitor may stay overnight with the patient.
Labor and Delivery
- Labor and delivery patients are allowed two designated support persons at all times. Labor and delivery staff will provide an identifier for the designated visitors
- One visitor or support person is allowed for each ER patient
Outpatient and Same-Day Surgery
- One visitor or support person is allowed
COVID-19 Patients (confirmed and suspected)
- Visitation is NOT allowed at this time. In extreme circumstances, visitation may be approved by administration
- One visitor is allowed but we ask all visitors to remain in the lobby during treatment
If you are an approved visitor at LMC:
- You must be over the age of 16
- You must be screened and symptom & exposure-free at the LMC front entrance.
- You must wear a mask, sanitize your hands frequently, and remain inside the patient room or designated area.
- You must adhere to LMC’s visitation hours, 7:00 am – 8:00 pm.
If you are not an approved visitor, LMC has processes to keep families informed of important care information.
*In times of restricted visitation, LHS recognizes the need for reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Provisions include but are not limited to the designation of support persons and authorization for support persons to stay or visit with patients with disabilities. The support person will comply with screening and infection control policies and procedures. If no support person is able to be with the patient, electronic communication is available.
Visitation policies may change without notice based on active transmission of COVID-19 in the community or facility. LHS is working with the Tennessee Department of Health and CDC to monitor the situation and plans to return to our regular visitation policies as timely as possible.
Courtyard Cafe - Onsite Dining